Tuesday 29 June 2010

Cover Lesson Wed 30th June 2010 Period 6

You need to catch up with all this work. Some have you are behind. Please sort out this material and ensure that you have done all these things for me by Friday:

1) Update your blogs with your notes on the trailers we have analysed so far (including Winter's Bone, Boy called Dad, Dark Knight

2) Update your blogs with your homework which I set and was due in last week! I am still waiting for work from Jordan and Livi (please email me this also). The trailers for analysis are on the Alleyn's Blog site here

3) This week's homework was to : choose your own theatrical trailer and teaser trailer and make notes on how it fulfills the list of trailer conventions which we wrote down last lesson. I would suggest that you look at a genre which interests you. This analysis should be handed into me on Friday.

Work hard. I will be looking at your blogs and checking my email for work this evening.
My email address is: leggam@alleyns.org.uk